I am a professional audio editor and can produce any kind of audio to professional radio-ready quality and will deliver it in whatever format you require.
I offer a diverse range of audio editing services including:
- audio restoration,
- audio for video
- sound design and sound effects
- live audio recording,
- foley sounds
In addition, I also provide voiceovers and narrations and I am most adept at providing educational or tutorial style voiceovers. As a music producer too, I am able to offer both music and audio editing as one complete package.
Below is a more detailed list of the skills I provide within each service. Please contact me here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and also check out the relevant pages on my website for more information.
|Audio Restoration||– remove hiss, hum and background noise|
– increase volume
– signal levelling and/or compression
– EQ correction
– stereo imaging
|Podcasts & Audiobooks||(please click here to visit my podcasts and audiobooks page)|
|Audio for Video||– syncing audio to video|
– sourcing sound effects
– sound design for video
– mixing and mastering to industry standards
|Sound Design & Sound Effects||– sourcing and editing sound effects|
– creating ‘signature sounds’ for brands
– Creating unique patches using synthesisers and sampling tools
|Live audio recording||– On location audio recording (mono, stereo and surround sound) for whatever purpose|
– Travel anywhere in the UK
– Microphones: 2 condensor mics, 1 ‘shotgun’ mic, 2 SM58s, 1 stereo XY mic
– Tripod stands and one handheld boom
– a range of recording options: 6 channel audio interface and multitrack recorder, a 12 track multitrack with two live inputs, a 12 channel mixing desk, a 4 channel audio interface recording into a laptop using Cubase SE.
|Foley Sounds||– authentic foley sounds for visuals / video using a wide range of techniques and materials|
– processing of foley recordings to match video: panning, EQ, reverb, volume automation